Saturday, January 15, 2022

Random House updates


Yes, I have central heating, I like it warm. No this will not convince me to move further south. For all it is warmer further south I regularly encounter via work those that remind me why I moved out of South Florida.

Big Thank You to Daddy for building me a gutter on my back porch! Now maybe the water will stop trying to destroy my foundation for the random spec back porch I have.


Tomatoes in Winter?!? appears so ....



The onions and garlic are goin strong. A very promising harvest this coming fall. Again Thank You Mommy and Daddy for taking away the extra collard greens ... I am so tired of eating collard green....


Sweet potato is making progress and showing quite a bit of promise for this year. P.S. it is a grocery store sweet potato that I just stuck a stick in and then placed in water. The other veggies are leeks that I am seeing if they will grow. My understanding is that they like cold weather, but I could be wrong and end up with some leeks. We shall see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment