Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PCG Opinions

I have been thinking long and hard about a second blog.

I have opinions I wish to share, yet Palm City Girl I had started as primarily about my gardening and/or adventures; not as an opinion sharing platform.

I have a few time shared my opinions on PCG and it was not well received so the posts were taken down.

Yet I still want to share my little opinions, so PCGopinions.blogspot.com has been created.

PCGopinions was born to bare my opinions, without disturbing those who wish to only read about my gardening or adventures.

Those of you who decide to follow me there keep in mind these are my opinions, formed from my life experiences or from my research. If they offend you, stop reading, but if you want to discuss the whys, hows, etc. I am game for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment